The Real Legend of Zelda
It's alot more fun then staring at the home page.
The Real Legend of Zelda
It's alot more fun then staring at the home page.
The Real Legend of Zelda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Real Legend of Zelda

A site to post all storys of The legend of Zelda from games to books! Youtube/Hulu videos, atrwork, cheats etc. A good forum for all REAL LoZ fans!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey. New here huh? Read this before posting....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Link
Master Administrator
Link

Hey. New here huh? Read this before posting.... Empty
PostSubject: Hey. New here huh? Read this before posting....   Hey. New here huh? Read this before posting.... Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 1:57 am

As you should know these forums wont allow anything dirty. So once something bad and it's caught my eye I will delete your topic and I can and will close your account for a while. Keep it up I will then ban you from this site. Not joking here. I am serious about banning you. When I do you will not be able to view the forum.

Well enjoy your stay here. You'll get use to it once you checked around. Make your first topic in here too by introducing yourself. I like new people, so since I do I'll take it easy on you. But don't screw it up.

Oh and the "Basket" forum is for "Deleted Topics". Like ones I deleted. So you might find offensive junk in there so be prepared when you look in there. You can't post in there either, after all it's for junk topics, so if you made one it'll turn out as junk anyway. lol

Have fun huh?
Almost forgot, don't forget to visit our gallery and post you're own pic.
https://legendofzelda.forumotion.com/gallery/index.htm
Please do not post someone else picture thank you. lol

Hey. New here huh? Read this before posting.... 250px-Triforce1
Back to top Go down
http://gamerzonly.77forum.com

Hey. New here huh? Read this before posting....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Real Legend of Zelda :: New?-
Jump to: