The Real Legend of Zelda
It's alot more fun then staring at the home page.
The Real Legend of Zelda
It's alot more fun then staring at the home page.
The Real Legend of Zelda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Real Legend of Zelda

A site to post all storys of The legend of Zelda from games to books! Youtube/Hulu videos, atrwork, cheats etc. A good forum for all REAL LoZ fans!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here you may post any artwork you wish!

Go down 

What do you think about this drawing?
It's hideous!
Here you may post any artwork you wish! Vote_lcap0%Here you may post any artwork you wish! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Meh
Here you may post any artwork you wish! Vote_lcap0%Here you may post any artwork you wish! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Look's somewhat okay...
Here you may post any artwork you wish! Vote_lcap100%Here you may post any artwork you wish! Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
AWESOME! (Thumbs up)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Link
Master Administrator
Link

Here you may post any artwork you wish! Empty
PostSubject: Here you may post any artwork you wish!   Here you may post any artwork you wish! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 8:03 pm

We can rate i and comment on it too. Even use a poll like I just did if you wish.
You can upload pictures like I did using www.imageshack.com DO NOT USE DIRECT LINKS WITH YOUR "C://" DRIVE TO YOUR PICTURE!
I used the "..." to put the picture in the center.

........................................................Here you may post any artwork you wish! Nightwacher2....................................................
Back to top Go down
http://gamerzonly.77forum.com

Here you may post any artwork you wish!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Real Legend of Zelda :: Hyrule Feild :: Kakariko Village-
Jump to: